One of the high-end Sonicare electric toothbrushes is Flexcare Platinum. Its features take brushing of the teeth to the next level. Using its different modes and settings, you can customize to your needs, so you can have the best brushing experience. This electric toothbrush is designed to make brushing both convenient and simple. One of the features that make this toothbrush such a great tool for healthy mouth is the use of the sonic technology. Let’s take a closer look in our Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum reviews. Reading its features will help you understand if it’s the right brush for you and reviewing its pros and cons will help you understand if the toothbrush is worth the investment.
Sonic Technology For Advanced Plaque Removal
Flexcare Platinum is powered by sonic technology, using which the brush head performs 31,000 strokes per minute. This provides you with a professional clean of the mouth every time you brush your teeth. It reaches deep between the teeth, removing more plaque, especially below the gum line. As clinical studies have shown, this electric toothbrush can improve your gum health.
Sonicare Flexcare Platinum offers 9 different brushing experiences, so you can choose the settings to your oral health needs or just personal preference. It features 3 cleaning modes and for each there are 3 intensity levels.
- Clean: the standard cleaning mode, which you can use for everyday brushing.
- Gum Care: provides focused cleaning of the gums and helping to reduce gingival bleeding and inflammation. FlexCare Platinum is also clinically proven to give gum improvement results in just two weeks.
- White: provides deeper cleaning of the teeth and removal of surface stains.
- Low (perfect for people with sensitivity issues or for those who are using a powered toothbrush for the first time)
Flexcare Platinum comes with a InterCare brush head. It features advanced brush head technology that has a design with extra long bristles for better sweeping away of the plaque between the teeth. It can remove up to 7 times more plaque compared to that with the use of a manual toothbrush. It also has other bristles, whose action helps stain removal and gingival health.
Timers for Brushing
Everyone knows that the right time fro brushing as recommended by dentists is 2 minutes. But brushing with a manual brush, no one is going to set a separate timer for that. The Sonicare HX9110/02 does that for you. It features a timer for 2 minutes that helps you to reach the recommended 2 minutes and a timer for 30 seconds that times 4 intervals for each of the mouth quadrants.
When brushing your teeth, it’s important to be gentle on the teeth and gums and not to brush too hard, as it can damage your tooth enamel and gum line. Also, too much pressure will have your brush head bristles fade away much faster. HX9110/02 solves this problem by offering a pressure sensor in the toothbrush. Each time you press too hard during the brushing, the sensor will alert you.
Long Battery Life
Flexcare Platinum also offers great battery life. You can fully charge it for 24 hours and then use it for about three weeks brushing your teeth twice a day before having to charge again.
When the toothbrush’s battery life will start running low, the LED battery life indicator that is located on the brush hand will blink.
- 1 brush handle
- 2 Intercare brush heads
- 1 charger
- 1 travel case
- 2 hygienic travel caps
- Effective plaque removal. HX9110/02 is more efficient than brushing with a manual toothbrush. Its sonic technology eliminates plaque even from those hard to reach areas.
- Personalized brushing experience. The multiple settings with 3 cleaning modes and with each of them having 3 intensity levels, make it possible to customize the experience to your personal needs.
- Pressure sensor. This feature will make sure that you don’t inadvertently harm your teeth by apply too much pressure.
- Good battery life. 3 weeks of battery life make it a convenient electric toothbrush for use while travelling. Not many of the competitors can offer such a long battery life.
High price. This toothbrush comes with advanced features, such as multiple settings, pressure sensor and other, and thus is available at a higher price. It’s almost in the same price range as other Sonicare high-end electric toothbrushes.
If you are serious about maintaining your gum and teeth health and ready to invest into a high-end toothbrush, then Sonicare HX9110/02 is worth considering. It is highly rated and at the moment of writing this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum reviews article had the rating on Amazon 4.6. It has many benefits of its features that will help you to create the best brushing experience.